RE: I,Robot Emulator (off topic)

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Tue Apr 07 1998 - 13:49:15 EDT

> Sorry for the off topic, I'll be brief. John Manfreda just gave
> permission to distribute his I,Robot emulator.

Well, it *has* vectors in it... It's kinda vector-list material.

I tried it (pretty excited to use the metafile-dump and make a nice
high-rez Windoze background!), but found that it doesn't like the
I,Robot ROMs at the ROM Archive. Hmmmm. I'm not keen on pulling my
machine out to read ROM 208 again, so I sent John a message warning him
of the impending rash of e-mails that "it doesn't work!". ;-)

Maybe he hardwired the ROM checksums in the code...

-Clay