RE: Dedicated MH -- what's reasonable price ?

From: Jeff Anderson <mayday19_at_IDT.NET>
Date: Wed Apr 08 1998 - 02:18:00 EDT

On Tue, 7 Apr 1998, Al Kossow wrote:

> "It is a fun game, but the knob sucks,
> It makes it harder to play."
>
> could you elaborate on this a bit. does zektor have a different
> spinner than star trek or tac/scan?

the hardware is the same, but the knob is a generic black bakelite knob
with the finger indentations. I thought it wasn't original after playing
Tac/Scan and ST, but it is the original knob, the flyer shows
it. While playing, it comes in handy to spin quickly sometimes, but your
fingers fit into the indentations, which kinda messes things up. The game
plays MUCH better IMHO with the newer metal knob.

Jeff