Re: 6800 opcodes??

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_magenta.com>
Date: Sat Apr 11 1998 - 05:19:58 EDT

Christopher X. Candreva wrote:

> On Fri, 10 Apr 1998, Jess Askey wrote:
>
> > Does anyone have an opcode list for the 6800? John Bowen's cpu cards
> > never have ALL the opcodes listed and Im trying to write a 6800
> > disassembler tonight. I can't find anything on the web either, I went to
>
> I would be surprised if one wasn't already available. Try the old
> ftp archives -- wuarchive.wustl.edu, oak.oakland.edu, Or -- try an
> AltaVista search (which I now do) -- and there is one linked on this page:
>
> http://www.cpdee.ufmg.br/simtel/simtel_index_disasm.html
> From the SimTel archives -- should have guess that too !
> Hmm -- the simtel archive it links to won't aqllow access -- but it will
> give you a file name to look for: das68v10.zip -- do an AltaVista search on
> that file name, and you will get 4 places to find it:

My DASM is completely customized and I already know it very well so I
would prefer to
write one instead of downloading one, that way I can modify the source
at will.
  I finished it this morning, it is actually based from Sean Riddle's
6809dasm program.
Im combining the 6809,6800,6802,6808,6502 and Z80 disassemblers into one
this weekend.
I can upload it to gamearchive (or to spies if Al wants) if people are
interested in it.
   jess

--
Jess M. Askey            *** Coming Soon - The Game Archive ***
Game Spot/Audio Analyst  *  Pinball, Video, Parts, Collecting *