Star Castle

From: Jeff Hendrix <jeffh_at_diac.com>
Date: Sun Apr 12 1998 - 11:25:11 EDT

I turned on my star castle yesterday (in preparation for swapping ROMs from
my older star castle) and the circuit breakers popped. I narrowed it down
to being the monitor as the cause. With the breakers reset, when I turn on
the game I hear high voltage and deflection for about 1 second, then a
breaker pops.
I haven't really worked on cinematronics stuff very much, so I was
wondering if this sounds like a problem anybody has encountered and what my
first steps should be to trouble shoot this thing. This use to be my only
cinematronics monitor that worked (out of 5) but has now joined the rest.

-jeff

jeffh@diac.com

Buy/Sell/Trade Classic Video Arcade Games
www.diac.com/~jeffh/