Re: 6809 assembler and dasm question

From: Anders Knudsen <anders_knudsen_at_btc.adaptec.com>
Date: Sun Apr 12 1998 - 23:09:18 EDT

At 08:56 PM 4/12/98 -0600, Jess wrote:
>Yeah, I hate C++ as well. I struggled for a week trying to get a file to
>go into an
>editor as hexidecimal instead of text. But Im not a very good programmer
>mind you.
> What is code warrior? I would be more than happy to write it with
>something else.
>jess
<http://www.metrowerks.com/>http://www.metrowerks.com
These guys probably make the best IDE for programmers ever! With one
product on
either the Mac or Windoze platform you can develop and actually compile for
either platform. i.e., write and develop and compile a mac executable on your
windoze machine and visa versa.
Al probably knows about code warrior. Jeff Hendrix writes code at Quark for a
living so he could chime in aswell (I know they use CodeWarrior, I used to
work
there).
Anyway, kinda off topic, but we all need compilers, eh?
-Anders.