RE: 6809 assembler and dasm question

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Tue Apr 14 1998 - 12:28:00 EDT

>OK Clay, where do you find this AS9_NEW.EXE assembler?

It was lurking somewhere in the depths of the Motorola Freeware BBS.
(Which is now craftily hidden in the immense Motorola Website... ;-) If
you want it a little easier, go to my webpage
(http://www.e-volve.net/~clay/Vectrex.html) and grab it there. It uses
the standard ASxx assembler style.

While we're on the subject of assmeblers/disassemblers... A while back
I got a new hard drive and I had a little "scrap" partition on it that I
decided to put all my assemblers/disassemblers on. I made a directory
for each processor (6809, 8051, 8048, 6800, 6802, 6809, Z80, 1802,
68000, 6805, 68HC11, TMS9900, etc.) Basically anything I thought I'd
even run across on a game except Intel "80xx" family stuff... Then I
went through a few engineering BBS, old "programmers" CD-ROMs, some old
tape backups from school, and whatever else I could find. Got to be a
pretty good collection of stuff. There are also all the assorted
S-record, hex, bin convertors to get the output to a ROM-able image.
Most "common" directories have several different versions-- 3 or 4 Z-80
disassemblers, as well as stuff like DOS utilities for the processor,
manuals for the assemblers, etc.

Anyway, I was going to put together a web-site that was just "one-stop
shopping" for this kind of thing.
So... anybody want me to put this stuff up on my webpage? (no need to
clutter vectorlist with feedback-- just drop me an e-mail to
clayc@diamondmm.com)

Thanks,
-Clay