6800 hidden opcodes?

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_magenta.com>
Date: Tue Apr 14 1998 - 17:43:57 EDT

This whole assembler topic is a bit off from the purpose of this list so
I aplogize and
this will be my last question...
  Did the 6800 have any hidden opcodes like the 6809 and others did? I
have some opcodes
for the 6800 that arent defined in Al's Hitachi Datasheet but they are
clearly within
code areas and not data? I searched the net but didn't find any info on
them.
  The 6800 is quite a bit simpler and organized a bit differently in the
areas where the
mystery opcodes would be so I don't think they match with equivalent
6809 opcodes.
  thanks for all the info. There are just so many knowlegeable hackers
on this list that
it is THE best resource for an answer. :-0
  jess

--
Jess M. Askey            *** Coming Soon - The Game Archive ***
Game Spot/Audio Analyst  *  Pinball, Video, Parts, Collecting *