ESB header picture...

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Tue Apr 21 1998 - 11:44:29 EDT

Lest I forget...

I actually managed to get a pretty decent picture of my ESB marquee the
other day. I perspective-corrected it with Photoshop (hard to get a
straight-on shot when it's mounted to the top of the game ;-) and did a
little unsharp-mask to it and it looks pretty good. If anyone would
like to swipe the JPG, you can get it from my ESB webpage.

http://www.e-volve.net/~clay/ESB.html

I have a much bigger version (600dpi) that's probably a couple thousand
pixels wide if anyone needs for anything. Send me e-mail if you'd like
it. I have the slightly retouched scan (just perspective correction)
and one that's been filtered a bit (looks sharper).

-Clay

Clayton N. Cowgill Engineering Manager
/\ Diamond Multimedia System, Inc.
\/ Communications Division