Entropy sale!

From: The Grigsbeast <grigsby_at_netgate.net>
Date: Tue Apr 21 1998 - 15:53:19 EDT

I have way too many games and parts to reasonably take care of.
Therefore I am selling several of them. Some work, most don't. All
worked at one time when I owned them. I want to give my friends and
acquaintances first crack, and since most are on this list, I am posting here
before I go to r.g.v.a.m.

I am in the south SF Bay Area. I don't want to ship unless I get a
ridiculously high offer.

Games are uprights unless noted.

*Joust -- Works great, very little burn, completely gone through (edge
connectors redone, harness hacks fixed, etc.) In respectable but not
excellent condition (one big gouge on control panel but no huge cig
burns.)
*Warrior -- Worked for a long time -- first Warrior on VAPS.
Now blows monitor breakers. No damage to internal cardboard:
outside is a bit grungy. Controls all work.
*Star Castle -- Blows breakers. Nice shape except for a couple key gouges
on the monitor plex. If you had a grinding/buffing wheel you could
probably get them out but I don't.
*Battlezone -- Vectors tweaked out and died: probably a mathbox issue.
Controls very good: they actually spring back (!). Sides are very nice but
a couple
gouges short of mint.
*Black Widow/Gravitar -- Monitor blew, probably the HV. This is
the second-best cabinet I have, next to the Tempest which is not for sale.
Side art is as close to mint as you'll find outside a shipping box. Both
control panels (BW and Gravitar) are also nearly pristine. Currently
a Black Widow but the sides still have Gravitar art (stickers were not put
on).
*Qix Cocktail -- Not sure what happened here -- one day a black screen.
This is a large cocktail with adjustable legs which you can raise to
bar-level or
lower to munchkin level. Nice shape -- no peeling on the monitor glass -- but
I do have to clean the crap off of it.

Parts:
*25" standard resolution monitor. No burn, used only as tester, worked great
when I last plugged it in.
*27" SVGA monitor. Ditto above condition. Tested up to 800x600, claimed up
to 1024x68. About $7-800 new from Happ last I checked. Hook this up to your
Voodoo Graphics and have the baddest-ass gaming PC on your block.
*Cinematronics monitor. Light Starhawk burn. Not tested, no obvious burnt or
missing parts, but given it's age and etc. I would be very surprised if it
worked.
*Box of 6 untested Karate Champ boards.

Send offers to grigsby@netgate.net. Thanks.

// grigs