Cinematronics Monitor - (was universal sound board...)

From: Keith, Brendan <Brendan.Keith_at_wilcom.com>
Date: Fri Apr 24 1998 - 09:04:25 EDT

        Like I told Steve, I'd be willing to help out whoever's actually
doing this, but I only want to assist. My time these days is short, and
I've lost my motivation for doing a Cinematronics multigame (I own
almost all of the complete games now-It's amazing how far you can go in
collecting in one year!)
        Joe
How about helping out someone who is trying to resurrect an Armor
Attack.
I need a monitor, or at least a monitor board. Do you have any spares
to sell?

Anyone else? Lots of stuff to trade (Not much vector, though)

Brendan Keith
New Email Address: Brendan.Keith@wilcom.com