some Tempest/Asteroids Deluxe PCBs 4 u.

From: <sickgear_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun May 03 1998 - 14:02:02 EDT

Hi All,

I got a bunch o' boards from an op, but I don't need any of them... thought I'd give the lovely
and talented vectorlist bunch first shot at them :-)

5 tempest main boards... 3 appear complete, one is missing Rom 3 and the big IC by the ROMs,
another is missing ROM 3.

2 tempest aux boards... one complete, one missing all of the 8136/8123s.

One interconnect cable for main/aux tempest boards.

Two Asteroids Deluxe boards... one is complete, the other is missing some ROMs and the
processor, and the DIP switch is destroyed.

I haven't tested them, but I assume that at least some of them (if not all) aren't working...
one of the Tempest boards is tagged "no video". They are all pretty dirty, they've been sitting
in a warehouse for years.

If you need some/all of 'em, make me an offer. Incidentally, I am looking for a Cinematronics
deflection board for Star Castle (or someone who'd like to fix mine), an Atari Star Wars wiring
harness/power supply/marquee, and someone who'll burn me a rom or two.

Thanks,

Derek
sickgear@ix.netcom.com