FS: HP 5004A Signature Analyzer

From: Joel Rosenzweig <joel-r_at_an.hp.com>
Date: Tue May 19 1998 - 16:51:46 EDT

I was at the Dayton ham radio flea market this past weekend, and picked
up some goodies. One of which, is an HP 5004A Signature Analyzer. I
already own one, but I know that others would find this a useful piece
of test equipment, so I'm offering it here.

This unit works great, is cosmetically very nice, and is complete with
the clips that attach to the probe. I bought it for $75, so I'll offer
it here for the same plus $5 shipping.

For those that don't know, this unit is used to perform signature
analysis on Atari and Cinematronics (possibly others) game boards. I've
used them to successfully debug Battlezone mathbox problems.

If interested, mail me directly.

Thanks,
Joel-