Yet Another Tempest Spinner Lubricant

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Tue May 19 1998 - 23:14:06 EDT

Previously, on Chris's Tempest: Chris tried to buy Teflon lube at his local
Radio Shack, but they don't carry it. He did clean and lubircate the spinner
with Color TV Tuner CLeaner.

---
So I'm in my local drug store -- not a CVS chain, but a local Mom and Pop
type, that also carries cards and health food and weird toys and such. There
on the counter I see a glass jar with a bunch of pen-sized tubes in it:
   Yomega
 Brain Lube
 With Teflon
Official lubricant for YOMEGA -- The Yo-Yo with a BRAIN
7ml for $2.99
We'll see how this works.
Chris Candreva  -- chris@westnet.com -- (914) 967-7816
http://www.westnet.com/