Anyone recognize this part number?

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Wed May 20 1998 - 18:10:59 EDT

It's Atari...

C010444D-03

I don't recognize it.

In the "could be interesting, could be a lot of work" category--

If I recall properly, Atari did a lot of their custom IC development on
GAL6001's. (Maybe even the SLAPSTICs?) Anyway, in a box of old Atari
bits and pieces I found about 10 or so Atari-marked GAL6001's. They're
probably circa mid 80's. I might give a shot at reading out the
contents in the (pretty-good) chance that they don't have any protection
fuses blown... If anyone's looking for a project I can make the data
available and (whoever) can try to figure out what they might have been
and if they're good for anything.

-Clay

Clayton N. Cowgill Engineering Manager
/\ Diamond Multimedia System, Inc.