RE: cine exorcisor update

From: Ozdemir, Steve <steve.ozdemir_at_plpt.com>
Date: Thu May 21 1998 - 11:48:35 EDT

G'day folks,

Joe Welser had successful duplicated it. Joe's on vacation in San
Diego, and I'll be bringing my Cinematronics Exorcisor down there this
weekend for him to look at (and some hacking).

               Steven S Ozdemir
               sso@plpt.com (my company's new named)
               sso@dsc.com (good for a few more months)
               ozdemir@xenon.stanford.edu (permanent...weekly)

ps - Look into the archives and you can find what programmable parts you
need to make your own. As I remember the equipment to program the part
isn't readily available.