Re: FW: Major Havock (WA) $85

From: Dan <dans_at_oz.net>
Date: Fri May 22 1998 - 18:50:15 EDT

Yeah, I worked a deal out for it over the phone with the guy, I'll be
picking it up tonight!

Apparently the game works with the exception of the monitor (big surprise).
In my excitement I clean forgot to ask him if it was dedicated or not, oh
well I'll find out in a few hours!

I'll post some pics when I have time to tomorrow.

-Dan