Major Havoc -> Gravitar/Space Duel Conversion Board

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_links.magenta.com>
Date: Sat May 23 1998 - 13:54:09 EDT

Hi everyone,
  Vectorlist gets first crack at this..

Im selling my conversion board that lets a major havoc board plug into
either a Space Duel or a Gravitar Harness ( I dont' need it now that I
own an Alpha 1 game :-) :-)
  It is basically just like Clay's Vector Corrector but it also swaps
all the pinouts and is made by Atari. It is shaped just like all of
Atari's RFI Shield boards. Works perfectly. Asking $30 shipped(US) or
best offer.
  thanks.
    jess

--
Jess M. Askey            *** Coming Soon - The Game Archive ***
Game Spot/Audio Analyst  *  Pinball, Video, Parts, Collecting *