Re: (fwd) Value of a ded Major Havoc cab?

From: James Marous <jamesm_at_erinet.com>
Date: Wed May 27 1998 - 15:12:27 EDT

The Retrodaddy wrote:

> I saw that machine several owners ago. Went for less than $300 and would
> be an easy convert back to MH. Everything was there, and the stickers for
> ark were easily removed.

I just paid a hundred for a converted HM a couple weeks ago. It was
still on location and making money as an Arkanoid. Looks really nice
next to my Quantum converted to an Arkanoid :) Just kills me to see two
"rare" (not trying to start another thread here) vector games both as
Arkanoids. Pictures of both are up at my site.

                                James

--
 My Homepage!  http://www.erinet.com/jamesm/
 mailto:jamesm@erinet.com