PLD Stuff

From: Mark Shostak <shostak_at_nortel.ca>
Date: Wed Jun 03 1998 - 13:32:00 EDT

Greetings,

Does anyone have any experience with CUPL?

I'm in the process of trying to compile the Cinematronics Multigame.
I installed CUPL on my machine this morning and everything seemed to
go pretty well and was looking for some input:

Do people prefer the schematic input or the text input?
I kinda like the text input, but schematic input might be easier.

Has anyone used CUPL w/ a V750 target before? If so, I have some more
specific questions about that particular application.

Thanks,
Mark

Oh ya, has anyone seen any EEPROM versions of the ATV750?
My book shows them all as OTP/EPROM, but it's pretty old.
Also, does anyone know of a cheap source. My distributor
wants ~$4.75 a piece in single tube quantities.