State of the list

From: Paul Labuda <longhorn_at_ccwf.cc.utexas.edu>
Date: Thu Jun 18 1998 - 19:00:00 EDT

Hi, all! Just thought I'd update you on a couple of items. First, any
posts you make will *not* be echoed back to you currently. I'm scratching
my head on this one, as I enabled sender mail acknowledgement.
I'll continue looking at the available switches tonight, and hopefully fix
it Real Soon Now, but it might take a day or two to get it fixed with the
help of UT sysadmins if I can't find the switch in the documentation.

Second, I had a request to prepend [vectorlist] to the Subject: field.
This is a feature of the latest listserv, version 8.2, which UT is going to
install later this year. Once the software is upgraded, I will enable this
feature for those of you who want a visual indication of vectorlist
messages in your inboxes.

If you have any any other comments or suggestions, let me know! I'm eager
to keep the list in the great condition at which Al maintained it.

- Paul Labuda
  labuda@dell.com
  longhorn@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu