Re: Amplifone jitters

From: Robert Wood <rwood54741_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed Jun 24 1998 - 12:17:09 EDT

This "jitteriness" must be pretty common. I overhauled the
the deflection board and HV board (with new Wintron) for my Quantum's
Amplifone and had the same problem. With mine it is in
the deflection board because when I substitute the board
the problem goes away. I want to describe it as "spiking". The
image just sort of jumps around on mine. We could not find the
the cause of it.

Bob Wood