Re: Amplifone jitters

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Fri Jun 26 1998 - 15:32:32 EDT

Another point is that you can run the monitor with the yoke disconnected
so there is a very little risk of destroying the ouptput transistors...

John :-#)#

ps, we shall be carrying a flyback testor kit (to go along with the
capacitor testor kit) in the very near future, keep an eye on our web
page for updates...

 mailto:jrr_at_flippers.com, web page http://www.flippers.com