GO8 Parts

From: TomW <twisnion_at_enteract.com>
Date: Fri Jul 17 1998 - 17:08:26 EDT

Gang,

  Since this is probably the only group that would need/use most of this
stuff, I'm asking ya first. As part of a package deal from a distributor,

I would have for sale 15 G08 High Voltage cages, these are supposed to be
brand new, complete with FB, just bolt it in a go. I have seen them, and
they look new, except the focus lead has been soldered to, this might have
been done during factory testing of the HV Unit, but does make me suspect
of 'brand new', I would see them going for $25 each.

I would also have about 30 or so GO8 Deflection transistors/transistor
wiring harness/fans/heat sink assembly's, Some have missing transistors, as
the transistors are supposed to be brand new. If you wanted a populated one
$15 or void for transistors but with the fan $5.

BTW: I wasn't' really planning on testing all this.... ;-)

Plus shipping naturally...

There is no way for me to use all of this stuff, and I'm hoping some of the
'vector gang' would have a use for this stuff. Like I said its part of a
package deal, and I'd like to find good homes for this stuff.

Thanks
TomW