Re: reproducion artwork...

From: Tom Cloud <computerspace_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed Jul 29 1998 - 11:19:54 EDT

After reading all of the comments so far, I too would have to go for a
Star Wars/Empire Strikes Back multigame marquee, that would be cool!

Also, I'm a big Sega Star Trek fan, I'd vote for a Sega multi games
marquee, but lets also go for S.T. control panel, monitor bezel and
side art. I tried to get the side art reproduced, every time I
unrolled it the printer could not get past the paramount and sega
trademarks. I contacted Sega, and received no response - suprise! So
that project went nowhere.

Was there ever anything done in regards to a single sound card for the
sega multigame? I'd go for one if I had all the sounds to each of the
games. Seem incomplete?

Regards,
Tom Cloud

PS Clay - put me down for a multigame marquee also, thx.