RE: reproducion artwork...

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Wed Jul 29 1998 - 17:27:43 EDT

> Out of curiosity, will your friend possibly take small run orders.
> For
> example, my must haves would be :
>
> 1> Star Wars Cockpit side art
> 2> The 'multigame' Atari Vector CP on Jess's page

I'll check and see... Even if done "at cost" just getting film shot and
whatnot could make small runs quite expensive. Screen printing is
spendy to setup, but cheap to run once it's going...

Going by what my brain is tallying up as "most requested", sounds like:

(in no particular order)

ESB marquee (and maybe ESB/SW multigame marquee-- maybe tough to
design...)
Sega Multigame Marquee and/or control panel
Atari Multigame control panel (and why not a marquee too)

I think Doug would be most eager to work on stuff that he gets to have
creative input on (he's a graphic artist) so these are probably more
interesting than just recreating existing stuff.

-Clay