RE: Cinematronics Multigame

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Fri Jul 31 1998 - 16:03:49 EDT

> Anyone interested in one? I'll do a run of boards as long as I get a
> few
> people interested (10-15). As usual, the more people interested, the
> lower the cost can drop.

I'll increase me chances of going to Hell by posting a "me too" message
to a mailing list... (Aka, "me too-- I want one!)

$75's a good price, IMHO. I know how much work these things take! If I
were you I'd definately go $99 on the newsgroup-- maybe a little more if
they're time consuming to build. (I'm "feeling the pain" of MultiPacs--
little buggers take forever to put together...)

-Clay