Re: Cinematronics Multigame

From: Paul Kahler <phkahler_at_Oakland.edu>
Date: Mon Aug 03 1998 - 22:21:02 EDT

> Hi all,
>
> As some of you know, we here at CineLabs :-) have been working on a
> multigame system for the Cinematronics platform (CMG for short).
> I've been making a major push lately and have redone/improved the system.

Cool! Did you end up using my CineMenu software or brew your own?
BTW, if anyone has disassembled it I'd be happy to add the comments - I
wrote it all on paper, hand assembled it, and typed it in the binary
editor in MS DEV Studio. The notes are still lying in the corner for
a little longer...

> What will it do:
[cool list deleted]

I'd still like the option to add Space Duel, Black Widow, and Gravitar
to the list and have an output to control which board (Atari or Cine)
gets control of the display and speaker (and controls?). This would
require some hacking on my part, as well as the much desired Cine->WG
converter. But if it's do-able with this multigame, it may motivate me...

Anyway Anyway...
Count me in for one! some day I'll have a working setup...

BTW Clay, I never did get any Samples of the A/Ds. I'm also having delays
getting my sample PIC's for my "cool product" prototype - We even use
PICs at work, and I talked directly to the sales rep! Seems the only way
to get samples is to change your name to "Clay". Maybe they're so wrapped
up in figgerin' out the origin of your last name... [picture Dilbert's
boss] Sure we'll send you that. Hmmm, they can't swim can they?...
Ya, whatever you want. I haven't ever noticed them... Hmmm... :-) :-) :-)

P.S. Mark, If it's my menu code, can I get a co-developers discount ;-)

Ya, I can get this way when cooped-up too long.
Thanks,

--
|_|  |_||_| \___/ |____)      for things another man can just ignore. " -S.H.