RE: New Games

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Tue Aug 04 1998 - 19:09:25 EDT

I was working on a tank game for the Sega vector game system. Kinda
like Bolo or X-tank if you've seen those. The spinner controls turret
position or tank direction depending on "aim" or "run" mode. one button
set run/aim, another was "go", and another was "fire". I was trying to
be sneaky and have a scrolling background, but never got around to
making it work fully. ;-)

(Ok, it's actually based on TRON, with all the graphics being Tron-like
stuff...)

It got pushed down on the queue 'cause I didn't have a Sega vector game
to test in, but now I do so maybe I'll work on it again for fun. Have
to finish off some other projects first though. (Ok, actually more like
"more projects than I can count" rather than "some other projects")

Something on an Atari AVG game would be cool, but I've been in Z-80 mode
for a long time now and switching processors too often hurts my brain.
:-)

-Clay