FS: (probably not working) Star Castle boardset

From: Joel Rosenzweig <joel-r_at_an.hp.com>
Date: Tue Aug 11 1998 - 10:05:15 EDT

I have a Star Castle boardset, currently attached to the metal plate.
This includes two boards, the main and sound board. The main board is
in physically very good shape, but the sound board has some corrosion
setting in.

I have no test bed setup to test this out, and I don't think I'm going
to get into the Cine stuff after all. So, I'll sell this as a
non-working unit since I have no idea if it works or not.

I'm asking for $35 shipped.

Joel-