Re: Vectrex on Vector Monitor?

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Wed Aug 12 1998 - 12:47:45 EDT

Hi Phil!

Does this Dark Tower use a cartridge? If so, then it should not be too
hard to sort out what is wrong and repair one of them. Would need the
good one as a base to get the one of the others working. I have a
Vectrex that I picked up a kit for.
Oh, and there is a vectrex list, lemme see...dang, I can't find
it...anyone else know? Or do a search in list.com (isn't it?)

John :-#)#

 mailto:jrr_at_flippers.com, web page http://www.flippers.com