WTB: Vector bits & pieces, or whole machines

From: Phil Yellott <pyellott_at_longview.net>
Date: Fri Aug 21 1998 - 16:21:51 EDT

I am looking for parts for some Atari vector games. Let me know what you
have, and how much. I am looking for Lunar Lander, Red Baron, Major
Havoc, and Quantum parts or machines.

Specifically:
I am looking for a Major Havoc control panel that fits a Space Duel.
I also am looking for a MH PCB, in working condition.
I already have the Space Duel harness adaptor.
Also a marquee would be helpful.

A Tempest conversion control panel would be my second choice.

Heck, if anyone near Dallas or Shreveport has a MH, working or not,
conversion or dedicated (right), let me know with a price.

I am also looking for a PCB, marquee, and control panel for Lunar Lander,
or a complete machine.

Ditto for Red Baron.

As far as Quantum, I'm not getting my hopes up. I'm just looking to see
what is out there.

I am looking for a working set of deflection boards and HV unit for a
WG6100, or a complete working monitor.

I am also looking for a working monitor for an Asteroids.

Email me with a price if you have any of this.

I am in Longview, TX, about 2 hours from Dallas and 1 hour from Shreveport.

Thanks

Phil

I am finishing a list of what I have to sell/trade, and I will post it in a
few days.

-
Phil Yellott (pyellott_at_longview.net) (http://www.tyler.net/zarek)
-
"You can always tell a Texan, but you can't tell them much."
Wanted, $10,000 reward: Schroedinger's Cat, Dead or Alive
-
-