Re: Poll preliminary results...

From: Kev <mowerman_at_erols.com>
Date: Fri Aug 21 1998 - 19:16:23 EDT

Clay Cowgill wrote:

Project (relative complexity)

> Color Asteroids Mod (low)
> Replacement AVG Controller Board (high)
> Pacman 284/285 boards (low, once CPLD is done for the Z-80 Sync Bus
> Controller)
> Monitor testers (raster=low, vector=unknown)
> Display Corrector (high)
> Cine->WG adapter (high)
> Various card-edge adapters (low)
>
> What I think I'll try is:
>
> Color Asteroids Mod
> Raster Monitor Tester
> Maybe an edge adapter or two

 Okay, what good is the color Asteroids Mod? Not to be smart ass but if we
had a Cine->WG adapter that also did color then we could have all (most?) of
the Cinematronics games running and all of the Atari games running on a
WG19K6101.
Plus the added bonus of running Sega games too.

What about Vertigo Al?

Idea is that the Color WG monitor would be the defacto monitor for multi
games which seems to me is the current trend. And then we could colorize
all the games.....

No desire for monitor testers....

I would like to see the corrector.

Not clear on the AVG idea?

--
Kev                    Mowerman@erols.com    >>REMOVE THE ? to REPLY
Looking for Pac-Man related hacks & Video Game