RE: Poll...

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Sun Aug 23 1998 - 18:00:21 EDT

> > * Display Corrector for StarWars/Major Havoc for use with WG Monitor
> Not greatly required for SW is it? Maybe for MH owners.

Not for amplifones, but it makes a big difference in Wells Gardners. (I
think most people just don't realize how much of a difference it makes.
Al recently saw one running at my place-- pretty noticeable Al?)

> > * Atari Vector Generator Controller replacement board
> > * end-board connector replacement for Star Wars (three board
> > connector)
> How often do these go bad?

I dunno that one. I personally don't have any bad ones, but there does
seem to be a lot of requests for it. (Maybe it's the "vocal minority"
influencing my opinion. ;-)

-Clay