Re: ICE URL

From: Christopher V. Moore <cmoore_at_heartlab.com>
Date: Thu Aug 27 1998 - 14:36:41 EDT

At 09:38 AM 8/27/98 -0700, you wrote:

>here is the URL for Chris Toseland's ICE project
>might be a nice thing to make a PC board for.
>
>http://science.ntu.ac.uk/admin/cmt/labs.htm

I downloaded the files for this project and noticed that
it takes two 82C55 chips. After a bit of surfing I found that
B.G. Micro has 8255 chips but not 82C55. After looking around
a bit I couldn't find a source for the 82C55. Will the 8255
be a good substitute? Also, I'm thinking of doing a run using
Express PCB. Is this thing in a regular 40 pin package? I
can't find any online data sheets so I'm not sure of the dimensions.

It looks like a cool and useful project.

Thanks for any help and all help
-Chris Moore

--
Christopher V. Moore