Barrier

From: Max <maxhenkel_at_erols.com>
Date: Mon Aug 31 1998 - 18:56:25 EDT

Hey guys and gals,

A friend of mine has a Barrier he recently got from a trading, thrift,
pawn shop kind of place here in Virginia. It is by "Vectorbeam a
Cinematronics company" and is serial number sn02198. It is in good shape
and working. The header is good as is the control panel. One side decal
is missing the bottom portion. It is also missing the glass. I am fairly
sure the glass had no graphics screend on it because the bezel is so
involved. It seems to have only been operated for a short while judging
by the condition of the board, power supply and monitor (sylvania GTE
tube 22vatp4 and chassy VB 80 2001 E) ??? It also has two headphone
jacks 1/4 inch style, seeming added to the front on the sides of the
coin door. I think he is not so set on keeping it. I have only heard of
a few Barriers but I am relatively new to the list... Can anyone confirm
the glass situation? or the Headphones?? Any information or suggestions
would be appreciated. Says it was manufactured by Sega????

max.