NOS Vector control panels for sale

From: Corey Stup <cstup_at_pobox.com>
Date: Mon Sep 14 1998 - 14:38:02 EDT

I know some people don't like commerce or auctions on here, but this
stuff is kinda hard to find, so I though I'd give the non-rgvac reading
people a shot at it too.

I have some NOS control panels (overlays or plexis or complete)
available. These are being sold in a mini-auction format

----------------------------
NOS Armor Attack control panel plexi
NOS Star Castle control panel plexi
NOS Cosmic Chasm control panel (complete panel)
NOS Asteroids Deluxe control panel overlay
NOS Asteroids control panel decal (original Atari, covers only the
painted portion of the panel)
NOS Gravitar control panel overlay
NOS Space Duel control panel overlay

Offers have already been made on most of this stuff.

Email for more information.