Re: VG 6100 19VLup22

From: Mark Jenison <jenison_at_cig.mot.com>
Date: Tue Sep 15 1998 - 10:11:31 EDT

I wish I had paid more attention to this thread, as I had the misfortune of
breaking the neck on my Sega XY G08 monitor last night :-(

After calling suicide hotline, I started looking through my monitor manuals.
 The G08 shares the same tube as the WG XY monitor, but I don't have any spares
of that. All the raster monitor manuals I had specified either 19VLTP22 or
19VJTP22 tubes. Is there a common raster monitor that uses the same tube? I
missed a few of the responses, so if people could forward their initial

PS. Does this mailing list have an "archive" any more? If so, could someone
point me to it. Thanks.

Mark Jenison E-mail address: jenison@cig.mot.com
Cellular Infrastructure Group Motorola--Arlington Heights, IL