RE: VG 6100 19VLup22

From: <Mike_Ranger_at_DOFASCO.CA>
Date: Tue Sep 15 1998 - 13:45:46 EDT

Interesting to note....
        In my quest for this tube information, I also spent the time
seaching the old vectorlist archives. They remain a valuable resource.

        Thanks everyone for the info on the tube in question. Based on the
information we feel confident to move ahead (or at least put the monitor on
the -soon to be - active project list!).

Mike