Re: aztarac

From: Ed Henciak <ethst3+_at_pitt.edu>
Date: Tue Sep 15 1998 - 23:06:10 EDT

Is there any chance we will see Aztarac emulated, or is it going to be
'reserved' like Alpha 1 and Lunar Battle? That rotating sphere-type
targeting system I saw on that promo page (www.atarihq.com) seems like
something right out of Star Trek and I'd just
like to give the game a shot :)!

Ed

PS I want to enforce that I am in no way complaning about witholding ROMS
for extremely rare/prototype games...I am actually for people doing
that...still keeps the adventure of collecting to play alive :). Besides,
they paid/traded an arm and a leg for them! No need
to bring that thread up again...sorry.