RE: linear vs switching ?

From: Todd Miller <Todd.Miller_at_telethinking.com>
Date: Tue Sep 29 1998 - 16:27:00 EDT

Thanks !

It's probably hard to see in the picture, I need to learn how
to use lighting & camera, but since the convert-a-cab was in poor shape
and
I couldn't stand that wood grain look, I decided to go with a 'Black out
effect'.
I replaced the clear monitor plexi with tinted glass from a Tempest,
laminated
the front with black Formica and then made the CP from some Sega raster
game
and a spare tempest spinner.

How about a Sega Multi game marquee like you did with your Pac project ?

In case I missed something, what are these ?

Color Asteroids Mod
CPU Get Well Kit (the previously "secret" Al/Clay idea ;-)

Todd Miller, IT Operations Dept.
Ron Weber and Associates
103 E. State Street, Mason City, IA 50401
(515)423-4293/(515)423-4594 FAX
http://www.telethinking.com