Re: Sticking a 25 inch Amplifone into a Gravitar Cabinet?

From: Mark Jenison <jenison_at_cig.mot.com>
Date: Thu Oct 01 1998 - 14:38:51 EDT

All,

I always figured there were a lot of Amplifone tube laying around due to the
number of Star Wars monitors that failed and were replaced. I didn't realize
so many people were interested in them.

Anyway, I don't think I'd be interested in shipping any because I'm slow enough
as it is with normal sized boxes :-).

The operator said he'd sell them for around $30 a piece. If someone REALLY
wants one and can either pick it up or can persuade me into shipping one (maybe
a nice trade item?) and be VERY patient, I may pick up a few.

Mark Jenison E-mail address: jenison@cig.mot.com
Cellular Infrastructure Group Motorola--Arlington Heights, IL