Re: vector monitor specs...

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Thu Oct 01 1998 - 15:35:53 EDT

Hi!

Not top be boring, but I have a schematic on my site of a B&W XY monitor
(13") driven by two audio amp modules...this was back in the early 80's.
Umm, let me see... http://www.flippers.com/vid-tips.html

But I guess you all knew that.

John :-#(#

 mailto:jrr_at_flippers.com, web page http://www.flippers.com