ST PS -- one more question

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Fri Oct 02 1998 - 16:59:38 EDT

Sorry if I'm boring the masses with questions not related to developing new
vector games . . . :-)

I think what's confusing me also is the recent discussion about replacing
the linar PS with a switcher to save the G08 monitor. Yet, according to the
schematic, and the wires I do have, it looks like the monitor just takes
45VAC from the transformer.

Does that big honking transformer actually go, or is it the power supplied
to the vector generator that kills the monitor when it goes out of whack ?

-Chris

http://www.westnet.com/