RE: Wells Garner Display tubes

From: Mark Jenison <jenison_at_cig.mot.com>
Date: Thu Oct 08 1998 - 11:23:33 EDT

All,

I know someone was looking for these a while back. Anyway, I just called
Mazzco (1-800-292-4491) here in Illinois and called about there catalog item
labeled:

21-A038088-01 Color XY display $50.02

The lady couldn't give me much information about what it really was, but the
A038088-01 is an Atari part number. I don't have a manual with me, but I'm
going to guess it's just the tube and not an entire color XY monitor.

Anyway, they have 3 left. It's cheaper than Richardson's Electronics who wants
$165 for a new tube. Just FYI information.

Mazzco is also currently out of the Tempest spinner knobs...anyone else know a
source for these? (and don't tell me $10 + shipping is considered a good source
:-P)

Mark Jenison E-mail address: jenison@cig.mot.com
Cellular Infrastructure Group Motorola--Arlington Heights, IL