Re: Vector transistors

From: Ed Henciak <ethst3+_at_pitt.edu>
Date: Thu Oct 08 1998 - 16:08:00 EDT

Mark,

1st on the G08 it's a TIP29B.
You can get (last I checked) the TIP29B and the MPSU10s from MCM
Electronics.

You can get the MPSU07 (SK3199), MPSU57 (SK3200), and MPSU60 (SK9351) from
Mouser...their prices are 2.41, 2.66 and 4.45 respectively. So far,
that's the best price I have found on the first two. MCM had the U60s for
much less, but they are sold out. From Mouser, the U07s are currently on
back order.

You can check Mousers page yourself I guess to confirm the cross ref.
numbers.

Ed