FS: Space Wars/Battlezone

From: Tom Cloud <computerspace_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri Oct 09 1998 - 13:31:23 EDT

I thought I'd give the vectorlist first chance at either of these
games before I post them to the newsgroups sometime this weekend.

Please read the beginning message

All games are located in Redding CA. I'd rather not ship, but might
possibly be convinced to if necessary for an extra charge. I can
deliver down to Sacramento, or bay area, or southern Oregon, again, for
an extra charge. Job changes and financial responsibilities require me
to let some of my best games go….

SPACE WARS or BATTLEZONE - I know this sounds strange, but I don't want
to sell both, but I'll sell either one. Whichever one sells first, I'll
keep the other one. Here are the details on both…

    SPACE WARS - by Cinematronics. The BIG one! Fully working and in
excellent shape. I added two cooling fans to the back of the game - one
3" fan blowing on the monitor heat sinks and deflection board and one 5"
fan removing the warm air at the
Bottom. Keeps everything nice and cool inside. Side art is 98% there. I
painted the missing areas in with matching blue color - you can't tell!
I guarantee you won't find a nicer one. Picture is nice and sharp with
very little movement. 1000.00 firm. (it's just about what I
have in it, believe it or not!).

   BATTLEZONE - by Atari. Periscope viewer model. An almost perfect
cabinet with beautiful side art, I installed the following: NOS WG
19v2000 monitor - I still have the box, NOS controls with new bellows,
reconditioned board set, new speakers, NOS periscope viewer and marquee.
All new lights, including the black light. I built this one for me to
keep that's why all the NOS parts and the price…650.00 You won't find a
nicer one! (I'll throw in an extra - nonworking though - boardset and
the original periscope viewer as well - minus the marquee - it's on my
wall now).

Thanks for reading.
Tom Cloud