Re: Gregg's Atari X/Y DOC

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Sat Oct 10 1998 - 21:45:18 EDT

On Sat, 10 Oct 1998, Gregg Woodcock wrote:

> OK, here's everyone's chance; send me everything you would like to see added
> and I'll get it up to date and release another version. I'll take info for

Hmm -- I know I had a bunch of suggestions after working on my Tempets, have
to go back and look. But a simple one I DO remember:

I have the HTML files from someplace, and they were all named:
F_Greg_Woodcock1.html where the number increases.

I would suggest naming it something else. I don't know if anyone else has
read it this way, but all the while I kept reading "F Greg Woodcock" -- and
you seem like such a nice guy, I hate to have people even thinking that.

:-)

-Chris

http://www.westnet.com/