Re: Yet another interest poll...

From: Kurt Mahan <kmahan_at_xmission.com>
Date: Thu Oct 15 1998 - 16:33:47 EDT

> Oh, yeah, duh... Chris just reminded me.
>
> I'll probably do a run of the Stars Wars "interconnect" boards at the
> same time (the three-board connector that holds the Star Wars boards
> together). The 86 pin connectors seem to be super-rare, but 100's are
> easy to find, so I'll probably just cut a couple rows of pins off either
> end to make 86's.

What would be even more useful to me would be the interconnect boards
that were used on Pole Position and Xevius (and others I'm sure) -- it
looks a lot like the SW one except that it only did 2 boards.. I could
use about 5 of those.. :) (The board and the parts would be enough --
I can solder them no problem..)

Kurt