RE: WG Color XY Tubes

From: <jwelser_at_ccwf.cc.utexas.edu>
Date: Mon Oct 19 1998 - 19:38:54 EDT

On Mon, 19 Oct 1998, David Shoemaker (Comforce/RhoTech) wrote:

> 13"? What was that in? I will need a tube #.
>
> David

        The 13" was used in the PAT 9000, and is a 13VBSP22. It
is part of the only 13" Color Vector Monitor ever made. The
Amplifone in the PAT 9000 also uses a "special" board which has
the Deflection and the HV boards together on one board.

        Since mine was broken in transit (Of course the 13" WG
4900 color raster tube survived), I recently went through
the motions to find one of these and Richardson said that they
didn't have one/couldn't get one. I managed to track an NOS one
down at a tube surplus place (they only had one.) Otherwise, I
didn't find any good sources for one..

        I got the 25" tube number from Mit, but I wrote it down on
a little scrap of paper. I just moved, and I KNOW I made sure that
I moved the little scrap of paper, but it hasn't surfaced yet :(

        Could you post that number to the list, Mit?

Joe