Re: Dedicate Major Havoc rollers

From: Alan J McCormick <gonzothegreat_at_juno.com>
Date: Mon Oct 19 1998 - 21:23:05 EDT

On Mon, 19 Oct 1998 12:33:49 -0500 (CDT) Mark Jenison
<jenison@cig.mot.com> writes:
>> Wow!! I wish! Let me know if anybody finds them, I'd be VERY
interested. These
>> things are OUTRAGEOUSLY hard to find.
>
>As a side note, I believe you should be able to (with some imagination)
use a
>KickMan roller controller (it's the only other bi-directional trackball
I can
>think of used in a game). KickMan parts I would think would be a lot
easier to
>find...you may want to try that route.

There was a game called Moon War 2 (emu'd by MAME) that used a
bidirectional spinner. Dunno how close it was to a MH control but it
reminded me a a big ass hockey puck sitting on its side. I've never seen
one in a warehouse though... :(

Virtu-Al

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]